- In a recent study carried out at IIM Ahmedabad’s Ravi J Matthai Center for Educational Innovation, IWSB was placed among four trendsetting B-School for combining innovation with management education.
A Hindustan Times article
- IWSB E-CELL recognition by NEN
NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network) on Jan 21, 2009 honored DISHA - the E-cell of IWSB by recognizing it as a Mature E-cell putting the Institute amongst the likes of 2 IIT's and 2 IIM's.
- IWSB Wins 1st Prize at IIM-B in RMAI Competition:-
- IWSB students - Shobit Jain and Ankita Gupta –NATIONAL WINNERS of RMAI (Rural Marketing Association of India) Competition for the best “business model for rural enterprises” at IIM Bangalore, 2010, pushing IIMs, ISB and a few other top B-Schools to lower rungs.
- IWSB Student bags CBFW-NEN fellowship
- Ankita Gupta, student , PGP11, bagged Cherie Blair Foundation for Women-National Entrepreneurship Network Fellow. One among only 10 fellows selected from India for the 2010 award
- Antral is a registered NGO with a vision to enable and empower every underprivileged child through informal education system.
It is started by one of the students from the batch PG12, Sumit Gunjan. He along with a former Iwsbian, Arvind Kumar, joined hands to take this initiative.
They have 3 centers running in Greater Noida as well as Bihar.
Along with the other IWSB students this team has conducted two major events to spread awareness about the NGO.
- Badhte Kadam- An event where the Antral students brightened their Diwali by painting and decorating lamps to put a stall. The revenue has been put into setting up a computer lab for them.
- EDUTHON- A 10 kms marathon in Greater Noida was the biggest step taken by the NGO to reach out and make people aware of this initiative.