Who Can Apply?
For the PGPM Programme we are looking for bright, motivated, creative applicants who will bring with them proven academic and leadership potential. As a policy, we encourage diversity of background and experience, and hope that it will add to the richness of the learning experience. We are looking for individuals who have a “can-do” attitude and would actively participate in the IWSB community.
We welcome you to send us your application.
- You need to have a recognized three-year graduate degree, or equivalent, in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in all the three years. Students appearing for their final qualifying examinations in 2012 can also apply provided they submit a valid copy of their degree (or provisional degree) before 1st October 2012.
- You need a valid CAT/XAT/GMAT score. Scores up to last three years, as on February 2011, are valid. For example, XAT scores of 2010 till 2012, or scores of CAT 2010 till 2012, are valid. If you have appeared for these tests more than once in the last three years, you may apply on the basis of your best score.
*Please note that the CAT/XAT is only used for short listing candidates applying to IWSB.
*The IIMs/XLRI has no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the Program.
There is two ways in which the IWSB Application Form can be acquired:
- You can download the form (PDF version) from the IWSB website: www.iwsb.in. In this case you will have to enclose the Application Fee along with your filled application and send them to us. The Application Fee of Rs.450/- needs to be enclosed in the form of a demand draft favoring “IWSB”, payable at Greater Noida/New Delhi.
- Alternatively, you can buy the form from your nearest Career Launcher centre (Forms will be available at Career Launcher center from 1st December onwards). In this case you need to enclose the receipt for the payment made to purchase the form.
Applicants shortlisted for the Personality Assessment round will be informed electronically as well as telephonically..
- Please fill the Application Form legibly using a black ballpoint pen.
- Please write the essays in Microsoft Word, and attach printout along with the filled Form.
- Provide your CAT/XAT/GMAT score at the appropriate place in the Form, if you already have one. In case you would like the Admission Committee to consider your CAT 2011, or XAT 2012 scores, please provide your CAT or XAT enrollment/registration number at the appropriate place in the form.
- The completed Application, along with the essays, and the Application Fee (or receipt) needs to be sent to the following address:
Indus World School of Business
15-A, Knowledge Park-II
Greater Noida, UP
The selection process for the program will be based on academic/professional performance, written test results, group task and personal interview. Due weightage will be given for candidates having prior work experience.
Tuition Fee and Living Expenses
Applicants who receive the final offer of admission must deposit the Admission Fee of Rs.35,000/- within 7 working days of receiving the offer, failing which the offer will be withdrawn.
Software & Technical Support
Student Development Fund
Pondicherry University Fees
Total Charges to IWSB
*The above amount is the total to be paid for the entire two year duration of the program.
- Hostel fee will be extra. Currently IWSB students incur between Rs. 7,500 and 9,000 on boarding and lodging.
- PGPM is a fully residential Program and staying at hostel is mandatory.
- Student Development Fund will be on charged on actual basis and any excess amount will be refunded at the end of the course duration.
Student Excellence Scholarships Program 2012-14
IWSB believes in attracting the brightest of the youth to management education and entrepreneurship. For the academic batch of 2012-14, the Board of Governors of IWSB has announced the Student Institutional Scholars (SIS) and Student Teaching Scholars (STS) program through the Dean, Admissions. The purpose of this program is to acknowledge the overall excellence demonstrated by the aspirants/students by awarding Scholarships and Tuition Waivers.
Click here for Scholarship/Fee Waiver Details