IWSB’s India Immersion Program (IIP) for visiting students and industry leaders is a great way of knowing India in every sense - social, cultural, economic, ecological-diversity – in a quick and intensive manner. The programme is structured in a modular manner. Depending on the need and time specifications, the programme is customized.
The broad structure of this program is as follows:
Module: 1- Rural Immersion (Day: based on the choice opted)
- Shodh Yatra (*6 days & 6 Nights)
- An amazing way to explore and discover the real India, especially with the orientation towards discovering how rural innovators make a difference to the complete ecosystems
- Interaction with eminent researchers whose work have been path-breaking and impacting the ecology and life
- Social Entrepreneurship (2day & 2 Nights)
Viable business initiatives that impact communities, run by young entrepreneurs along with self-help groups.
Module: 2 (Day: 3days & 3 nights)- Himalayan Outbound Learning Module:
A great way to discover self by stretching once limits, pushing boundaries – exploring self, while exploring the nature. Set in the dense tropical forests in the foothills of the Himalayan Range.
Module: 3 (2 Nights and 3 Days)- Campus Immersion & peer interaction
- Staying with peers from IWSB in a comfortable and stimulating environment, and interacting 24X7 with learners, inside and outside the classrooms, is a great way to explore the diversity of learners and learning environment.
Module: 4 - Entrepreneurial immersion
- E-Bootcamp: A day with creators of entrepreneurial ecosystems -
- Interaction with entrepreneurs and Investors
- Meeting budding entrepreneurs (early startups, student entrepreneurs)
Entrepreneurs and Investors at IWSB E-Bootcamp - Mr. Girish Batra (Net Ambit), Mr. Vivek Agarwal (Liqvid), Mr. Vivek Bihani (Insync Advisors), Mr. Shantanu Prakash (Educomp); Mr. Gautam Puri, Founder & Vice-Chairman (Career Launcher)
Industrial Immersion (based on sector preference)
- Start up/Fast growing medium size enterprise
- Visit to a tech hub of the world (Bangalore/Hyderabad)
- Trade show/fair
Culture and heritage Immersion
- Heritage walk (Itihaas)
- India and festivities (depending on the month of visit)
- Concert and performance (confluence)
- Movie and literature- interaction with an author/director
- Interaction with Expat artist
Padmasri Dr. Kiran Seth, Founder: Spic Macay Interacting with students from Pakistan
Students learning the nuances with presidential awardee artisans
Interaction with Eminent Dhrupad exponent Ustad Fariduddin Dagar
Apart from these modules, if any institution that wishes IWSB to add any elements that they would like to integrate, we will be delighted to do so.
This programme can be executed in a turnkey manner by IWSB, once the scope and budget is decided. The program will be end-to-end, from receiving at the airport to seeing off at the airport.
Note: Travel and stay – The billing on these will be as per the actual, based on the choice; Home stays could be a great way to explore Indian family environment. We can explore such a possibility wherever available.
Do write in to us for more details at
Call: 0120-3969600, Extn: 413 (Between 8:30am to 4:30pm)